Information pursuant to the European regulation 2016/679 and the privacy regulation in force of www.nuagedebeaute.it
The data controller, under the law, is RF Cosmetici s.r.l. (via F. Santi, 2 -40055 Castenaso (BO) – Italia), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
Data Protection Officer
RF Cosmetici s.r.l. has appointed the Data Protection Officer (hereinafter “DPO”) with registered office in via F. Santi, 2 -40055 Castenaso (BO) – Italy.
Pursuant to art. 38, par. 4, you have the possibility to contact the DPO, for all questions relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the GDPR, to the following contact details: email@example.com
What is the legal basis for the processing?
The legal bases of the processing of your personal data are:
– the Consent issued by you for the processing of your data in accessing and / or using RF Cosmetici s.r.l. services
– for the fulfillment of contractual obligations
– for the fulfillment of regulatory obligations including accounting, administrative and tax obligations
For which purposes will your data be processed?
1) Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
a) registration with RF Cosmetici s.r.l. services;
b) suggestions and technical assistance for the Service. In some cases, to receive suggestions or reports from users about the malfunctions of our products, we will acquire information relating to the Mac Address or ID of the device, IP address, operating system, device type and email;
c) participation in any competitions, contact with the winners and management of the related obligations eg. notification and delivery of the prize;
d) request and / or participation in competitions and prize programs, etc .;
e) sending of multimedia contents (photos, videos, audio, etc.) through websites, mobile apps, social media, communities, editorial offices, emails, forms, etc .;
f) participation in web and television publishing activities:
I. sending comments on sites, apps and social networks;
II. sending mail, requesting information via specific modules;
III. participation in web surveys and mobile apps;
g) management of any complaints and disputes;
h) personalized proposal of the contents available within the Service through the necessary processing of the collected information, including viewing and purchasing data, also through a recommendation engine in order to facilitate the choice within the library;
i) technical analysis of the use of services in anonymous mode through the use of tools such as Facebook Analytics and Google Fabric / Crashlytics;
j) sending newsletters.
2) Furthermore, your personal data (with your optional consent) will be processed for the purposes of:
a) collection and analysis of behaviors and habits in the use of web contents and of our services, also through cookies or other electronic ids (mac address, ip / id, etc), recommendation engines, statistics, preferences issued by the customer for the purpose of carrying out market researches, improve the services provided and their custumization, as well as the reduction of repetitions of advertising messages and facilitation of the forwarding of information and commercial offers referred to in point b).
The processing of your personal data for purposes of personalization and profiling will take place with tools and with automated methods and with data processing tools that will create your own commercial and behavioral profile on the web. This data processing tool links the data collected during your navigation on the Site through the use of profiling cookies.
b) communication and / or sending (via e-mail, sms, notifications, mail, telephone contact, etc.), also with automated methods, of information and commercial offers, advertising and promotional material on own and / or even services of third parties, as well as carrying out market research.
c) communication of data to third party companies external to and internal to RF Cosmetici s.r.l., referred to the product categories specified below.
The provision of your data is necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point 1).
Your failure, partial or incorrect conferment of your data could result in the impossibility to activate and provide the requested service.
Furthermore, the provision of your data for the specific purposes referred to in point 2) is optional, but refusal will make it impossible for RF Cosmetici s.r.l. to process your request and contact you. In any case and as better specified below, you can revoke your consent, even partially, for example by consenting to traditional contact methods only.
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized to process data and by persons designated as Data Processors in compliance with the GDPR, in order to correctly carry out all the processing activities necessary to pursue the purposes referred to in this Statement. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to public bodies or the judicial authority, where required by law or to prevent or punish the commission of a crime.
With your free and optional consent, your personal data (name, surname, address, e-mail, telephone, province, sex, username, IP and device ID) will be communicated by RF Cosmetici s.r.l. to the following categories of third parties and / or companies:
– anyone who is a legitimate recipient of communications provided for by law or regulations (such as, for example, offices and public authorities);
– anyone who is a recipient of necessary communications in execution of the obligations deriving from the Service;
– third-party companies specialized in the management of commercial and credit information (such as, for example, data processing centers, banks, etc.).
Furthermore, they may also be communicated for the same purposes to:
– companies and / or collaborators for the management of administrative services which are used to fulfill their legal or contractual obligations;
– other subjects (companies, companies, natural persons) that collaborate in the realization of the Service.
These subjects operate as duly appointed and trained managers.
Legitimate interest of the Owner
The Data Controller has a legitimate interest in transferring personal data to the internal companies of RF Cosmetici s.r.l. for internal administrative purposes.
How long will your Personal Data be processed?
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes related to point 1) above. In particular, your Personal Data will be processed for a period of time equal to the minimum necessary to achieve the objectives, subject to a further retention period that may be imposed by law.
Furthermore, if you decide to release your optional consent at point 2) related to the purposes of marketing, profiling and / or communication to third parties, your Personal Data will be kept, unless the consent is revoked, for a period of time not higher than necessary to achieve the objectives.
Your Data will be stored for a further period in relation to the purposes of disputes and any legal obligations.
Withdrawal of Consent
You have the right to revoke your consent given to the Data Controller at any time totally and / or partially without prejudicing the lawfulness of the Treatment based on the consent given before the revocation. To withdraw your consent, just contact the Data Controller at the addresses published in this statement.
Where will your Data be Processed?
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller within the European Union territory.
If for reasons of a technical and / or operational nature it will be necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, we inform you as of now that these individuals will be appointed Data Processors pursuant to and for the purposes of the article 28 of the GDPR. The transfer of your Personal Data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific processing activities, will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
All necessary precautions will be taken in order to guarantee the total protection of your Personal Data by basing this transfer on the assessment of appropriate guarantees including, by way of example, adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; adequate guarantees expressed by the third party subject pursuant to article 46 of the GDPR.
In any case, you can request more details from the Data Controller if your Personal Data have been processed outside the European Union, requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
We remind you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR and in particular to obtain:
– confirmation that personal Data concerning you are or are not being processed and that you have access to data and to the following information (purpose of processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom data have been and / or will be communicated, storage period);
– the rectification of inaccurate personal Data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal Data, even providing a supplementary declaration;
– the cancellation of personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
– the limitation to the Processing in the cases envisaged by the current Privacy Law;
– the portability of data concerning you, and in particular to request personal data about you provided to the Owner and / or request the direct transmission of your data to another data controller;
– opposition to processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data in full compliance with the Privacy Act in force, as well as for purposes related to marketing and profiling.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of the identity document.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A “cookie” is a very small amount of text stored by the browser in your computer’s hard drive or handheld device. They are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our website.
session and owners, deleted from your browser upon closing
of third-parties (google analytics) to measure access statistics to this portal.
More information on the cookies used
When visiting this site, the following three types of cookies can be introduced into the computer or other devices: proprietary cookies (first party), third party cookies and session cookies.
Proprietary cookies are cookies that are saved directly on the computer or other device. We use proprietary cookies (first party) only to not show the initial banner with the information on cookies to users who have consented by closing the banner.
Third-party cookies are cookies that are placed by the managers of another website via the publisher’s website. Third-party cookies are managed by third parties that can collect and track certain browsing data. This site uses the Google Analytics service (described in the ‘Google Analytics’ paragraph).
The period that elapses between the moment in which the Internet browser is opened and the moment in which it is closed is called the browsing session. Session cookies are cookies stored on the visitor’s computer or other devices during a browsing session, but which expire and are normally deleted at the end of a browsing session.
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
2. Click on the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the “Content Settings” button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options”, then click on the “Privacy” tab
2. To enable cookies in your browser, make sure the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
1. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Options”
2. Then select the Privacy icon
1. Click the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
3. Click on ‘Save’
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you wish to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see “Cookies” in the Receiving Files section
3. Select the ‘Do not ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Click on ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Select “Only from the site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select the “Preferences” option
2. Scroll down until you see the cookies under ‘Privacy and security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies only for the originating site’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select “Settings”
2. Then select “Preferences”, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select the ‘Accept cookies’ option
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout